Make purchases everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
The PayCard International Visa® Payroll Card is a simple and convenient way for providers to receive their pay and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
The payroll card also offers many ways to access funds without a fee*
- Make purchases—in person, online or by phone
- Pay bills directly to merchants or by using the Bill Pay service available with the payroll card
- Teller Assisted Cash Withdrawal at any bank displaying the Visa® Acceptance mark
- Transfer funds to a bank account
- Use a ChekToday convenience check to pay an individual, such as your landlord
Cardholders can withdraw cash from a Allpoint™ Surcharge-free ATM or get a US Postal Service money order once per pay period for no fee. Cardholders can locate the nearest Allpoint ATM by zip code on our website.
- Alerts** - Cardholders can enroll to receive notifications by text or email, including messages when funds are loaded or balance is low. Plus, they can check their card balances anytime with two-way text alerts.
- Bill Pay Service - Funds on the payroll card can be used to pay bills online or by phone with the Bill Pay service. There's no fee* for this service, and cardholders can even set up future and recurring payments.
- Savings Account - This optional interest-bearing account is a great way to save for future and unplanned expenses, and there's no fee* required to sign up.
- ChekToday Convenience Checks - Checks can be ordered online or by phone and can be used to pay for rent or other services with funds on the payroll card, or cardholders can make checks payable to themselves and cash them for no fee* at a participating Walmart locations.
Payroll Card Account Management
- Card account balance
- Transaction history
- Instructions for using the card
- Frequently asked questions and helpful tips
Cardholders can also call the toll-free number on the back of the card 24/7 to speak with a Cardholder Services representative.
Lost cards are replaced without fees once per year, and balances from the lost card are automatically transferred to the new card.
*While these features and certain services are available for no fee, there are also fees associated with the card. A complete fee schedule is included in the Cardholder Agreement.
**Standard text messaging rates may apply.